Heh, am pleased with this 'new' watch I have now. It's actually my previous Tommy Hilfiger watch with a glossy white leather strap. Since Hubby can so conveniently change 'clothes' for watches now, I decided to choose something to replace the white one, so it feels like I have a new watch. Haha.
Was at Bras Basah last Saturday and chose this thick solid-looking red leather strap. Was initially $35 but managed to bargain down to $32. Not bad lah. Think it might be a bit steep for a strap but was willing to get it cos it really seemed like quality stuff. Plus the old granny selling it was so chirpy and chatty. Haha. But most importantly, I really like the red cos it goes with the tiny red needles on the face of that watch, and the red isn't the flashy kinda red that's too bright for my liking -- it's just classy looking, especially with the nice patterns on the leather. And it's my first watch with a red strap. :)
So there... my 'new' TH watch! ;)
BEFORE
AFTER
No comments:
Post a Comment