See... didn't I say before I love to look at pictures of food? Sigh... it's like compensating for all the food I can't eat (cos I put on weight so easily once I eat more!!! Arrrrgh!!! *Think of Hubby... wanna box him*). Anyway, here're a few more pics of the special food that I ordered last week from a colleague at work who always has such food lobangs.
There's this place called Lao Ah Ma or something at Bukit Merah that sells authentic Teochew kueh, such as soon kueh and stuff. But what's special is that this is the ONLY place in Singapore that offers the REAL 'soon kueh', with generous fillings of bamboo shoots instead of the turnip filling that we come across so often. That's why even though a box of 5 of these kuehs cost $6.50, I thought I'd just give it a try first and see nice or not. Where else would I be able to taste such kueh? Anyway, so the kueh kueh were delivered to the staff room today, and I had one as a snack and one for dinner cos couldn't eat much after the snack. I saved 2 pieces for Hubby to try when he gets home later and will eat the last one for breakfast tomorrow. Pretty soon, I'll start looking like one of these, I guess. Haha...
No comments:
Post a Comment