Friday, September 26, 2008

Exam Survival Kit

Last week at work was rather eventful, especially towards the end, and I don't mean 'eventful' in a positive way.

Don't wanna keep harping on it, but my mind just tends to wander off and think about it from time to time, because of this somebody at work who totally pissed me off by the way he treats the kids in my form class. All I can say is that he's an absolutely selfish and petty creep with zero EQ.

Every time I see him, I see RED.

Anyway, I decided to do something ultra nice for my class kids to show them extra support and encouragement for their exams that start tomorrow. Usually, on special occasions, I'd buy lots of titbits and sweets etc. for the kids to enjoy. Went to the supermarket and did the same last Friday, dividing the snacks and sweets in individual packets for each student. I also made sure I got them 'healthier' snacks amidst the more popular ones, such as calcium-rich crackers and Vitamic C candies, so they don't fall sick so easily during this stressful period, especially with some mean guy stressing them out so much. Oh and this time, I decided to put in little cards of inspirational messages that I prepared myself for them. :) Enjoyed doing this and am looking forward to surprising them with the bags of goodies tomorrow.



The many types of goodies I got the kids, and the 37 bags I'm gonna lug to work tomorrow! :P

Doing this has certainly made me feel better, but I just hope the meanie gets his just desserts one day. (Yeah, I'm as nice a person as you can get, but make me angry -- and I don't get angry easily one ok, so you'd have to be a real baddie to be the person to piss me off-- and I'll turn mean as long as I'm angry with you. *growl*)

PS. Stay strong and strive on, kids!

No comments: