I promise I'd try to clear as much marking as I can at home within these 2 days, now that I'm outta action at work. Of course, will also try to get more rest as well and guai guai take my medication faithfully... I REALLY REALLY WANNA GO OUT THIS WEEKEND!!!
Anyway, enough of all that sickness stuff. Just wanna put on record here something pleasant that happened last night, after Hubby came home from work. It was our 25th month wedding anniversary, and recently, he's developed a sort of fascination for G-shock watches after purchasing a magazine catalogue that features these watches, so... guess what? He rushed out yesterday afternoon, before I came home, to buy a pair of G-shock watches that he'd discovered was in stock at one of the local stores. He just felt he had to have it cos the watches were limited edition models, plus they were designed specially for G-shock's 25th anniversary celebration. Get it? 25th anniversary ==> 25th wedding anniversary. I guess it kills two birds in one stone for Hubby...he gets to show his love for me, and satisfy his craving for these watches at the same time. Heh.
The case that comes with each watch is identical, and I think the design's pretty cool. Hubby said the special logo is created by some famous designer. Next, a close-up view of the 2 watches. The one with the round face is Hubby's, and I chose the other one with the rectangular face. If you notice, the time is perfectly synchronised. right down to the second -- Hubby's idea. V sweet.
So that's it... the one nice thing that happened yesterday while I was feeling so sore and pathetic for myself. :p We've decided to put on the watches if we can go out this weekend, so that's another reason (besides looking around for things to shop for) for me to go out! So come on, body, buck up and fight hard to eliminate the virus!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment