Friday, April 25, 2008

Kiss the Rain...

Survived the week, yes!!! :) It's Friday, yet I'm still overloaded with lots of things to clear. Though stressed (as usual :p), am feeling zen within cos I found another wonderful video on Youtube to replace the previous one I had.

This one features a sad piano tune by Yiruma, a famous music composer from South Korea. He's got his albums sold worldwide and gained recognition for his wonderful ability to compose and play songs that touch you right to the core of your heart. I first learnt about him from Beebee, then heard some of his songs on the playlist she used to have on her blog. Was hooked on this one in particular, titled "Kiss the Rain". Took a little breather from my work and decided to search for any nice videos of the song. Couldn't find any official MTV for it, but found this one that comes with lovely photographs to suit the theme of the song. Whenever I listen to this song, I just feel less stressed. Tomorrow will be out shopping for some gifts with Hubby. Hmm... perhaps I can try looking for Yiruma's album at HMV... would be great if I have a collection of his songs to listen to any time I want. :)

Meanwhile, it's back to Yiruma's "Kiss the Rain" for me once again... SIGH... :)

1 comment:

임순제 said...

I've tried searching at City link's HMV and even sembawang CD store. no have his album. Think its only order-able through online.