Monday, December 29, 2008

Silly photo game and sweet strawberries

Hehe... I HAVE to blog about yesterday. It was one of the best Sundays I've ever had. Haha.

Hubby, being ever so playful and creative, decided that we should play a post-lunch game using his camera. While I was doing the dishes, he went about the apartment capturing macro shots (zoomed to the max!) of objects/ parts of our home. It's amazing how the pictures turned out looking so artistic, but boy, was it tough to guess what each pic was! The interesting aspect of the game wasn't just the guessing -- it's actually the discovery at the end of the game of what each pic that wasn't guessed (many weren't, really!) correctly actually featured. SO SILLY BUT FUN!!! :D

Then later on, it was my turn to go around the place taking photos, and Hubby had to guess. Haha... this went on till the afternoon was almost gone and I finally had to get down to clearing some work. :p
In the earlier part of the evening, we went out for a refreshing brisk walk along Hubby's usual jogging route in the neighbourhood and had a great serious talk about our plans for next year. :)

And our evening meal ended with sweet Korean strawberries that Mummy gave us the day before. Ohhhh.... they're like the nicest and prettiest strawberries I've ever tasted! Sweet, not sour at all, unlike the darker ones, and they practically melt in your mouth when you bite into them. Best of all, they don't cost much at all. Think less than $4 per box. Compare this to those costing tens of dollars. These are good stuff!


Sigh... wish this day had lasted longer... so satisfying...

No comments: