It's been quite a while since I last received a proper surprise from Hubby...hehe. But it happened today! This was what I found on our study table when I got home in the evening after a tiring day:
Certainly brightened up my day, or what's left of it...:p Upon opening it, I discovered 2 matching customised caps for me to choose from:
Here's the front and back of the caps respectively. I like the design, and the caps commemorate the latest racing event in Singapore. Is extra meaningful cos this is the event that got Hubby interested in racing, and which also introduced more big names in the field to me. It's also extra extra meaningful cos at the back, Hubby got the words 'NILES 3:16' embroidered on the back of the caps. It's part of our names combined and 3:16 symbolises March 16, the day we got married. :)
Hubby actually got these made through a website he discovered online. Pretty cool, such a service.
Hee, guess which cap I chose?
No comments:
Post a Comment