Met up with Beebee and Qingli for a game of badminton again, but this time, we booked 2 courts, so played singles. Not bad, thoroughly enjoyed the game, especially when there was a long rally between Hubby and me. Haha. All of us had a nice breakfast chat at Mac, then Hubby and I headed home to play table tennis. Hoho, it's the Olympics that got us so inspired to play game after game. Hee.
Hubby and I spent the rest of the day from afternoon onwards shopping in town with Beebee. We each got some nice stuff for ourselves. *beam* I managed to find a few tops I liked at Robinsons (20% discount storewide!!!), and another casual tee at Tommy Hilfiger. Well, didn't exactly intend to buy anything there at first, but Beebee found the nice bangle-cum-chain watch she had been
The three of us also had a good dinner at Streets cafe at Raffles City. It's the Hong Kong style cafe that I visited with Beebee about half a year ago. Pretty cool. Now they have this new thing about giving a free drink to customers whose birthday month coincides with the month during which they visit the place. At first thought it's just some normal drink, but turned out it's a really refreshing light lime tea soda or something like that. Both Hubby and I loved it and kept taking sips from Beebee's drink, cos it was her birthday month and she got that free drink mah. Haha, cheapos, the two of us.
Hubby's main course: XO seafood noodles; Beebee's main course: Shanghai fried noodles; Mine: Macau fried rice with chicken chop
The side dishes we shared: Century egg with ginger and sesame oil; Fried beancurd skin with shrimp filling; oh and the delicious free drink (for one, but happily consumed by all three of us, though I must say Beebee didn't look all too eager to have us eyeing her drink at times :p)
Heh, on our way to take the train home at Somerset, Hubby and I popped by the 7-Eleven store and found mini treasures... 8 sets of mini canned/ bottled drinks and convenience food, with fridge and shelf sold separately, all by Coca Cola. Haha, of course, they looked too cute to resist for mua, the mini food collector, especially with the fridge that looked so real. The outcome? They're all sitting snugly on top of our microwave oven now. :P
Both Hubby and I love the fridge with all the drinks the most. Looks so real right? Haha...
No comments:
Post a Comment