Ahaha... Changed the picture above again. Everything featured looks so yummylicious; just couldn't resist putting this up. Hee. Dunno why but am in a very strawberry sort of mood today. I've always loved strawberries... not necessarily because they are my favourite 'fruit', but cos they always look so bright and pretty. Just looking at them cheers me up on a bad day.
And today WAS a bad day. Ok lah, not bad as in really baaaaaddd... but it was a very mad day and I was thrown last minute stuff to do in preparation of a really huge event, so was feeling quite overwhelmed (yeah.. yeah, what else is new? Sigh.) Anyway, luckily at the end of the day when I finally returned home after such a horrid day, I really had something 'strawberry' to cheer me up! Hee.
*Drum roll* INTRODUCING LITTLE MISS STRAWBERRY TOFU... *cymbals*
Yeah! This here is pretty Little Miss Strawberry Tofu and the temporary home she came in... Hubby bought it for me as a little surprise when he went out shopping today. I love to eat tofu, and strawberries always make my heart melt, so what better thing to give me than this cute toy from the To-fu series? ;) 
So yup, after the madness at work and a couple of hours spent after dinner completing 2 out of the 9 tasks on my to-do list for work before this coming Tuesday, I'm rewarded with the sight of this little thing sitting on our work desk, smiling at me in a pathetic but adorable way. :) Oh and I also got a new DS game from Hubby too! Hehe. Think I must encourage him to go shopping more often. :p
Still got loads of work to complete, but don't think can go on anymore tonight... mind's going bonkers already. Looking forward to visiting HZ and Jess tomorrow after lunch at PIL's place...will be an afternoon of Nintendo Wii games...hee. Too bad gotta come home and spend the evening working, but at least got the earlier part of the day to relax and have a bit of fun. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment