Hubby said it's for me... a surprise!!! And it's supposed to be my Christmas present, but heck, if I can enjoy it earlier, why wait till Christmas to open it? So yup.... I happily removed the outer plastic covering and tape and saw, to my great delight, a box that I knew contained a watch of a brand I've always admired, but couldn't bear to spend money on... RADO! :)
Yeah, I've noticed this brand of watches since Hubby and I took an interest in looking at watches, particularly when his passion in watches grew. Hubby didn't think much of Rado before this, but I've always thought Rado watches look solid and reflect quiet strength, and admire them a lot. So imagine my great surprise and joy when I received this as a gift from Hubby! :D
The following are some close up shots of the watch. I really really like it, and I think it's now climbed to the top of my favourite watches list. Found out more about the watch too. It's got a scratch-proof bezel (Rado's special technology) and the face is sapphire crystal and multi-faceted, so it's not like most other watches with a flat face. The back of the watch has got an engraving of 2 seahorses, which Hubby had actually wanted to invent a romantic story about (he says one is him, the other's me... so sweet...^_^), but didn't manage to cos impatient me opened the pressie on the day it arrived. :p
Wore this out yesterday and today... and stole glances at it whenever I could. Haha. I guess it's cos it's still all new. But like I said, I really really love it. I like watches that embodies strength, and this does it so well.
Thank you, Hubby! ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment