Speaking of happy... I indulged in guilty 'pleasures' today... sigh, dunno whether it's cos the hols are coming to an end and Hubby's gonna be away for some time or what, just wanted to make myself happy in a materialistic sort of way. Went out for lunch and shopping with Beebee and ended up going home with two new tops (for $50+ in all) and a nice pair of bronze-coloured heels (for only $19.90).
Here's what we ordered (oooh, I love sharing yummy-looking pics :P):
From top left: Beebee's main course of chicken chop spaghetti in cream sauce, my main dish which is Portuguese Stone Rice with chicken, and the three sides we had -- golden fish fillet, HK fried wanton (how can I resist? I'm a wanton freak sometimes...) and Beijing pork dumplings. Now you understand why we waddled after the meal...
After hanging around at city hall for the entire afternoon and purchasing items we wanted, we left at 5+pm cos I had an appointment with Stephanie to do my brows and Beebee had to go home for dinner. After 45 minutes of eyebrow trimming (poor Stephanie, my bushy brows must have really given her a tough time... really dunno why the hair of my brows grows back so quickly and becomes unkempt so soon... sigh), I went around Jurong Point (which is where I got my pair of shoes too --purchased them within 10 minutes cos really liked them for being so nice and cheap). Wanted to look for something to get Hubby too... think he guessed I was gonna try getting him stuff today... but couldn't really find anything suitable. Sorry, Hubby... no extra gift for you this anniversary. :S The only thing I got him was a nice tuna and egg Japanese crepe I bought as takeaway for his supper this evening.
*HAIZ*
No comments:
Post a Comment