So happy to be writing here again... cos whenever I'm writing an entry, it simply means I must be feeling relatively relaxed or have slightly more time to spare for leisure. :)
A number of unhappy things happened at work this week... most of it due to the latest 'O'-Level Exam results, released just yesterday. It was really one overwhelming day when I felt a mixture of feelings for the ex-students, my colleagues and myself. Happiness, sadness, anguish, relief, apprehension, anxiety... wah, so many emotions experienced in one single day. No wonder I was drained by the time I left work.
Ok lah, don't wanna dwell on this too much. Let's talk about something happier -- food! Hehe... and not just any food. Yummy food... ho ho ho. Today I found a cute pack of small goodies from Japan on my work desk! Hehe... Sophia secretly dropped it on my table. Her sis just returned from a holiday in Japan *SO ENVIOUS! SIGH* and bought lots of stuff from there, including edible goodies, so Sophia simply packed a variety of small tidbits into this cute Tokyo Disneyland plastic bag for me to try. See below!
A number of unhappy things happened at work this week... most of it due to the latest 'O'-Level Exam results, released just yesterday. It was really one overwhelming day when I felt a mixture of feelings for the ex-students, my colleagues and myself. Happiness, sadness, anguish, relief, apprehension, anxiety... wah, so many emotions experienced in one single day. No wonder I was drained by the time I left work.
Ok lah, don't wanna dwell on this too much. Let's talk about something happier -- food! Hehe... and not just any food. Yummy food... ho ho ho. Today I found a cute pack of small goodies from Japan on my work desk! Hehe... Sophia secretly dropped it on my table. Her sis just returned from a holiday in Japan *SO ENVIOUS! SIGH* and bought lots of stuff from there, including edible goodies, so Sophia simply packed a variety of small tidbits into this cute Tokyo Disneyland plastic bag for me to try. See below!
Oooh... wonder what's in this cute Tokyo Disneyland bag!
Ta-da! These munchies! Ooops, whatever was in the empty pack's already in my tummy :p
Yep, the one I ate before snapping the pic was a crunchy butter bread biscuit... very buttery smooth and nice! Like crunchy toasted slices of bread with an OOOMPH when you bite into them. The other one that looks similar but in silver packaging is the same snack, but coated with white chocolate. That one can let Hubby try. I think he'll like it. Hee. Sophia's sis told her that many many people were in the queue to purchase this snack. And having tasted it, NO WONDER! It's really good! The small triangular ones are packs of wasabi peas, and the one where there's a stick of 3 balls is actually a stick of green tea flavoured mochi. Sigh, just talking about this and seeing the plastic bag make me miss Japan already!
Later, after work, I went to meet Beebee at Jurong Point. We were supposed to trim our eyebrows at Fancl today, but Stephanie called and said gotta cancel at the last minute cos she had to rush off elsewhere to relieve a colleague. So no choice, had to postpone to next Friday. Hope no more delay after that, else my brows will be really bushy over Chinese New Year!
Anyway, Beebee and I decided to still meet and jalan-jalan a bit before she had to go cut her hair at Jurong West. I shared an early dinner with her at The Pizza Place too, since she had never tried the food there. I went to the outlet at Raffles City basement level before with Hubby, so I know the food's pretty good. The meal was cheap and filling. We shared a personal gourmet pizza (Chicken Royale -- *YUM YUM*! -- at only $7+) and 2 side dishes -- munchies (which are like cheese sticks coated in breadcrumbs) and potato wedges with a nice special dip.
Clockwise from left: Munchies, Chicken Royale Pizza and potato wedges w/ dip!
Today's really a day of good food... hee... but gotta go back to watching diet again! Still wanna continue losing some weight... :P Ok, Hubby's back, plus I need to start getting some weekend work done, so tata for now! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment